ENCO and Integris Team Up
Integris Projects is thrilled to announce a new teaming partnership with ENCO, as new doors of opportunity are opening in the marine construction world. Together, we will focus our efforts on marine construction, hydraulic dredging, and coastal restoration. Contracts are currently underway with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers along the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway.
The Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway provides a myriad of benefits to industries and companies including:
- Abundant natural resources, including coal, oil and gas, minerals, and forests;
- Trained labor force with a strong work ethic;
- Lower energy costs and other similar measures that reduce production costs;
- Full range of competitive transportation services; and
- An enviable quality of life.
“Teaming up with ENCO is opening up a vast number of marine opportunities. This is a big milestone for Integris.”
For more information, please visit our Marine Operations page.